CAPA: Corrective and Preventative Actions and Non-Conformances
Tuesday, April 4, 2023
10:00 AM PDT | 01:00 PM EDT
Webinar ID: 501133
More Trainings by this Expert
Live: One Dial-in One Attendee
Corporate Live: Any number of participants
Recorded: Access recorded version, only for one participant unlimited viewing for 6 months ( Access information will be emailed 24 hours after the completion of live webinar)
Corporate Recorded: Access recorded version, Any number of participants unlimited viewing for 6 months ( Access information will be emailed 24 hours after the completion of live webinar)
If instead, you look deeper to figure out why the non-conformance is occurring, you can fix the underlying systems and processes that caused it.
Root Cause Analysis (RCA) is a popular and often-used technique that helps people answer the question of why the non-conformance occurred in the first place.
Why you should Attend:
- When you have a non-conformance in the laboratory, how do you approach it?
- Do you jump in and start treating the symptoms?
- Do you stop to consider whether there's actually a deeper problem that needs your attention?
Learn to determine the Root Cause origin of a problem. You will learn a specific set of steps, with associated tools, to find the primary cause of the problem, so that you can:
Areas Covered in the Session:
- Determine what happened
- Determine why it happened
- Figure out what to do to reduce the likelihood that it will happen again
Who Will Benefit:
- Defining the Problem
- Examining the Data
- Identifying Possible Causal Factors
- Identifying the Root Cause(s)
- Taking Corrective Action
- Verifying the effectiveness of the corrective action
- QA Managers
- Laboratory Managers
- Laboratory Supervisors
- QC Practitioners