Formulas Automatic Calculation and Key Functions in Excel
Webinar ID: 500913
More Trainings by this Expert
Understand and work effectively with fundamental and versatile calculation and analysis techniques in Excel at the introductory level.
This course effectively demonstrates and teaches examples of formulas and specific functions, providing the perspective you need to understand the depth and scope of these Excel features.
Gaining this knowledge is a fundamental and highly marketable skill set in Excel and is vital in a wide range of professions and fields including accounting, financial analysis, government, and business administration.
Why should you Attend:
Areas Covered in the Session:
- Understand the latest powerful and most relevant MS Office functions available
- Work smarter, faster, and more effectively
- Boost profit, efficiency, and productivity
- Improve job satisfaction, team performance, and professionalism
- Gain a strong competitive advantage at the peer and business level
- Achieve more in less time with higher quality results
- Strengthen your resume and justification for increased salary
Who Will Benefit:
- Outline of the 450+ functions in Excel
- Essential functions review
- Setting automatic calculations
- Absolute and relative references
- Insert Function-to simplify creating complex functions
- Count functions
- IF function-incorporate nesting
- UPPER, lower and Proper - to control text case
- Financial Planning
- Business Analysis
- Small/Medium Business
- Strategic Planning
Ray Evans professional and relaxed style reflects his thorough understanding of adult learning principles and is demonstrated through his diverse range of classroom, seminar, workshop and online delivery services and instructional materials.
With Microsoft Certifications in Excel and Word, he has mastered over 2500 topics to advanced level in Microsoft Excel, Access, Outlook, Project, PowerPoint, Word, Visio, and Publisher.
Ray has qualifications in Frontline Management, Accounting, Training, and Assessment and is certified in Six Sigma business improvement methodology.
Having trained over 120,000 students and authored a wide range of complex reports, training, and procedural documentation, Ray has demonstrated strong ability in written communication, change management, and knowledge transfer.