Mastering Data and Information Management Essentials
Webinar ID: 500833
More Trainings by this Expert
Skills to effectively manage, present and communicate data are now vital in the competitive financial and business analysis fields and offer vast opportunities to expand accounting client services and career paths.
Microsoft Excel offers powerful 'market-leading' tools and features to equip you with the essential skill sets and practical abilities needed to gain a major market superiority in this rapidly growing frontier.
This power-packed 90-minute online course is presented by experienced Excel trainer and Business Analyst Roman Kondratiuk and includes professional courseware and student files.
Why Should You Attend:
Areas Covered in the Session:
- Work smarter, faster and more effectively
- Boost profit, efficiency, and productivity
- Strengthen your resume and higher pay options
- Achieve more in less time with higher quality results
- Improve job satisfaction, team performance, and professionalism
- Gain a strong competitive advantage at peer and business level
Who Will Benefit:
- Filter and advanced sort techniques - present information logically with relevance
- Protect Data - enhance security and minimize risks
- Import and Export data - work confidently with different formats and applications
- Summaries, sub-total, and graph data in seconds - efficiently convey information for strategic analysis
- Consolidate Data - combine and link data from various sources for enhanced decision making
- Managers and Executives
- Financial Planning
- Business Analysis
- Investment advice
- Education Small/medium business
- Strategic Planning
Ray Evans professional and relaxed style reflects his thorough understanding of adult learning principles and is demonstrated through his diverse range of classroom, seminar, workshop and online delivery services and instructional materials.
With Microsoft Certifications in Excel and Word, he has mastered over 2500 topics to advanced level in Microsoft Excel, Access, Outlook, Project, PowerPoint, Word, Visio, and Publisher.
Ray has qualifications in Frontline Management, Accounting, Training, and Assessment and is certified in Six Sigma business improvement methodology.
Having trained over 120,000 students and authored a wide range of complex reports, training, and procedural documentation, Ray has demonstrated strong ability in written communication, change management, and knowledge transfer.